Adding Your First Domains
Posted by Support Agent on 28 June 2016 01:12 PM
Adding domains is very easy and it's usually very fast process. You have 2 choices:
1. Add domains one by one
Easiest choice is to start adding domains one by one. For that, you need to follow following steps:
1) Pick your IP - First you need to decide which IP you wish to use. Choose it from the dropdown list.
2) Enter your domain - Next to the IP choosing dropdown list is a textbox for your domain. Write your domain there without any prefixes, for example: priorityprospect.com
3) Click on "Add Domain" - Once you have written your domain, click on "Add Domain" button next to the textbox.
4) Repeat everything - Once you have pressed the "Add Domain" button, you can instantly add another domain. We will be adding your domain on the background which means you don't need to wait for it to finish adding.
Please keep in mind that domain adding requests are sent via AJAX. This means you cannot close your browser or navigate to another page during that time.
2. Add multiple domains at once
Your second choice is to add multiple domains at once. To do that, click on the little arrow next to "Add Domain" button. A small list will appear which has a choice "Add Multiple Domains". Click on it.
A small popup will appear. There you can insert your domains in the following pattern: domain.tld,IP. For example:
Once you have entered your domains, click on "Add Domains" button and our system will add all your domains.