I Want To Move My Site To Another Domain
Posted by Support Agent, Last modified by Support Agent on 28 June 2016 02:09 PM
Sometimes you might want to move your domain to another IP. It can be done in 2 ways:
1. Removing your domain and adding it again
Easiest thing to do is to remove your domain and add it again. To do that, please follow these steps:
1) Click on "Actions" -> "Delete" and delete your domain.
2) Choose a new IP and add your domain again
Please keep in mind that if you have used our installer then your website WILL be deleted as well so don't forget to back up your website!
2. Changing your DNS
1) If you host your DNS with us, click on "Actions" -> "Edit DNS" and change your A entry for your domain.
2) If you host your DNS with someone else, change the A entry for your domain to the new IP you wish to use.
Please keep in mind that this way your old IP will stay reserved to your domain and you might not be able to use your IP if it's filled out.
3. Contact our support
If you need, contact our support team who will change your IP for you. That way you won't have to remove your domains or uninstall any software.